Tuesday, December 26, 2006

These Men ...

What is your feeling about someone who is only finding your faults?!!! If it happen once or twice I can assume it as a friendly guidance but if it happen always then even his kind sayings wouldn't have their affect and I try to cut off the discussion as soon as possible. Or more, if he continues then I'll do the same to. So don't blame me if I'm sometimes bitter ,it's exactly the reflection of your behavior.
And something more, lots of men like women who are only obeying . In their views those women shouldn't criticize them or say their faults or even if they shout then they are not good women any more. I'm talking to those men: You are trying to change them as you wish ,but be sure that you must bear them in their own way and can't be successful very much. So try to put up with them or go somewhere else to not see them any more.( Really these men who want changing women blow me up!!!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them.

Denis Waitley