Thursday, April 16, 2009

First Sentence


Yesterday, Rozana told her first sentence.
We were in Mehrdad's mother house getting ready for going out with them. Everyone were ready except Mehrdad . He is really cool, eating pestatue calmly and don't notice around. Rozana also wore her cloths waiting to go " Dar Dar" (in her language means outside). Any how I made Mehrdad stand up and went into the room for changing again very relax. I became angry and told him:" Bodo Mehrdad." ( means hurry up in Persian) Rozana who was nagging past minutes suddenly shouted: " Bodo Mehrdad."  and again started nagging in her way. Mehrdad and I looked back each other and suddenly shouted out of happiness.
It was a feeling maybe some of you had before, but I'm sure that I won't never forget that moment.
 
Congratulations my little princess for your efforts of talking.

1 comment:

mamane amirreza said...

congratulations Rozana! It's really nice and sometimes funny when children try to make sentences.
Dear Somi ,this week me and Eilia's mum(soode) will probably go to niavaran or shahid bahonar park. would you like to come with us? because I remember you said you live near niavaran. If so please inform me asap. Thanks. kiss your sweetie*