Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Back

Yesterday morning we came back from our outstanding trip to Malaysia.Everything was perfect and all of us enjoyed all the momenets of being with my brothers and Attiehjoon in that nice country.
Weather was hotter than Tehran but we didn't suffer. Malaysia is a nice country with big malls for those who are shopaholic like me and also with nice nature. We went to new places where I hadn't visited last time like Tioman Island with it's nice nature and beach, Cameron Highland with it's nice tea lands and strawberry farms. Also being with Pishooli (Attie's kitten) was noble and Rozana's reaction to that pet was interesting. Rozana was jelous of her while Attiejoon hugged it and was trying to play with her in her own way so the result was Pishooli who was always running of Rozana.

Yesterday morning one of our luggages were missed in the airport. Our flight was with Emirate airline and it was very odd facing such a problem. Last night when I phones Emirate they told our luggage is found and is in Dubai airport at the moment. Also they said they will sent it to my address tomorrow with no charge. So this last part is over.

i haven't opened my goods yet and if do so I'll put some photos tomorrow.

3 comments:

مامان ديبا و پرند said...

سلام دوستم
سفر به خير. پيشنهاد مي كنم يه پيشي براي روزانا جونم بگير

AFROOZ said...

سلام دختر عمو.
چه روزانای صورتی ای! چه مهربون. من که ندیدمش تا حالا یه ماچش کنم جیغش در بیاد.

Ahmad said...

Hi somisahara
How was your trip to malaysia?
I hope every things will go
according to your plan.

Take Care