Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Again Pollultion Holidays

I think we are like those fishes who are living in dirty water and dreaming to swim in the sea. Really it's hard to breath. Yesterday I didn't use my car and came to work by public transport vehicles. It was OK and I was lucky for finding vehicles after just some minutes of waiting but weather was awful. In some moments I feel , I need to jump in the swimming pool of that fish I said.
Last week we were guests of my brother-in-law and went to north of Iran. Everything was good and at least we were able to breath and of course Rozana played all the day. Now we are managing another way of running ...

3 comments:

Navaye Mehr ( Hovakhshatreh ) said...

Doroodi be zolalie Mehr

Flower . Tooye in havaye aloode havaye Prince koochoolooye ma ro kheili dashte bash .

Pirooz bashi va Sabz

مامان دیبا و پرند said...

سلام دوستم
اگه یکی دو روز دیگه هم تعطیل بشیم دیگه تقریبا تمام کارهای عقب افتاده ام انجام میشه!!!!!!!!!
در مورد پست قبلی به نظرم نیمی از بار فیلم بر دوش همشهریمون هست.

Anonymous said...

خوب خاله شمال خوش گذشته باشه...خوب می شه که با رویای دریا زنده بود نه خاله!این نشانی ناقابل ما..http://parniyan27.mihanblog.com/