Sunday, March 04, 2012

New Year Ceremony

Last Friday Mehrdad and I were invited to Nowruz ceremony by Rozana's kindergarten which were held in a big hall, hired suitable for more than 40 children and their parents.
All of us were getting ready for this participation because children were practicing more than 2 months for having best performance and remembering all the sings and dances. I was really shocked when I see Rozana is the beginner. She started by reading a holy Quran part, she read it with her nice childish accent and all the time I was laughing and crying. They were all doing their best and I was just crying.... Sometimes I can stop tears with nothing and that day was one of those moments.
They performed from 3 to 7 PM, for about 4 hours, they changed cloths and performed, changed again and performed again, come and go, Rozana played 3 roles, first the welcomer, then had a part in 7sin sing and then played as a Shomali girl in "around Iran" show. 
For the last show she wear a long skirt in local custom and when she were going up a chair suddenly she felt .... For a moment I stopped breathing but thanks God she stayed and was trying to get back to the show.
My parents weren't in Iran and I was missing them for looking at their new girl who is growing and turning to a wise one.
Thank you Rozana for giving me such feelings, I was walking on the clouds, feeling pride and honor of being your mom and crying by my heart out of happiness, thank you my little princess, thank you.

No comments: