Sunday, April 07, 2013

Describe Holidays

From yesterday, official Nouruz holidays finished in Iran. I had lots of nice memories although we didn't go to any trip or travel. First of all being with my beloved family all these days was a prosperity. Rozana enjoys every moment I should say. We became addict to KolahGhermezi series and all 3 of us were laughing while it was broad casted. Then Yazdan and Arian (My Aunt's grandsons) were another gift. They were with us for 3 days and all moments were full of nice, tasty and colourful memories.
Mehrdad and I enjoyed our time beings more than before, we were getting used to do some games !!!!!! but the holidays finished and I don't know about future :D
My brothers and sister-in-law's absent was clearly felt but I was happy that they are together. My old, high school, nice friend, Samira, left us with his family to Australia... Rozana has decided to get her gifts in dollars rather than in tomans for next year... and everything went perfect.
Thanks God for giving me enough health and wealth, chance of being with my family and hope for the future.

No comments: