Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Rozana's First Letter

The translation:
Dear Tania,
Do you know I usually speak to God by myself? I am alone and I am always alone.
Your friend, Rozana

This letter was written by her without anyone else's help. She even didn't want to show me the letter but I think it's her masterpiece. I have a little girl who is able to talk with God, it means that she is able to connect with her own soul, God is inside us, its our conscious, So it's even nearer than our neck.
I don't know if I was able to think or even write any sentence like her but I know that she is smarter than my estimations. Maybe she blame me some day of publishing her first letter here but I really wasn't able to stop it.
At the moment she has learned only 7 letters of Persian 32 alphabets. Her letter is full of dictation mistakes but she had shown her aim. She is my little princess.

No comments: