Monday, June 29, 2015

Week-16

Week 16 ..... I did a well-done haircut last week. So, Rozana and I and her father are somehow bold :D ,maybe same as the new angel, but if he/she is similar to Rozana there would be lots of black wavy hair.
We are in Ramadan, Only dady is fasting but all the family gather for Eftar and dinner and I enjoy cooking for my little but growing family. This is the last Ramadan in a 3 member family ... Rozana asked me to give instructions about doing baby bath and also changing the diaper !!!!!!! I am talking to her about just taking care but the jobs are mine. We are preparing her/his room gradually. Every weekend Mehrdad and I do some cleaning to reach to the point of buying new set for Rozana and moving hers to the baby room.
I don't know why the second experience is much more easier than the first one, all the sorries and difficulties are the same but I feel this task is not a hard one at the time.
My little angel is appearing by very tiny knocking on my belly. Those are moments of my carelessness behind the computer when the position is not safe ... and he/she reminds me by the knocks. I think the new angel would be as wise as Rozana :))
 I'm stepping into the second trimester, it means more fatness and more calcium and protein intake but also it means more sweet movement feelings and also gender recognition. Thanks God for giving me this much pleasure.

No comments: