Sunday, March 02, 2008

International Readers

Today I was checking my weblog visitor's report by a software which is installed there. I can see the number of the readers and also their location,their proxy IP, the number of their page views and lots of more statistics in detail. before now , I was in belief that most of my readers are from my own country and limited to my friends and family who know me and like visiting Rozana's pictures here, but now I'm sure that from all over the world( Pakistan,India,Malaysia,US, Canada,Italy,Germany,France,Brazil...) there are people who visit here regularly. It's the benefit of writing in an international language. Although it seems hard for some new Iranian readers to adapt themselves with these weired words, but it costs having this wide range of readers instead !!!

1 comment:

Savana said...

Salam...
I didn't know that you can check all these things when you have a weblog. Actually I'm iranian but I enjoy reading your posts in English. I know you want to learn English but how do you know that your sentence structure is right or needs improvement? I mean is there anybody who helps you correct your mistakes? I have te same problem and I know we( iranians) sometimes just translate what we say in Farsi to English which makes your sentence sound weird to native speakers. I am really glad that you are brave enough to try. Your baby girl is really cute. Take lots of pictures. She will apprecaite it when she is a grown up.
Take care.
Savana