Monday, March 17, 2008

Waiting For Spring



These last days of the year have been always the best part for me. I really enjoy watching people preparing for the spring come and also love the customs which are seen there.
You can see everywhere so clean and with light clean color on the trees,even I saw some flowers on a peach tree near our home. People are buying 7sin tools and managinbg their holiday trips.
Last year was a perfect one for me, I reallyyyyyyyyy thanks kind God for giving me this much pleasures. I met both my brothers and also Atijun in it, I moved to our new house which is somehow my dreaming house, and at last I had my beloved Rozana in my arms at the middle of the year. Coming of Rozana was the miracle of God and chance of us in the life. I'm dying for seeing our this year 7sin with Rozana available beside the fishes and sin's.
What more do I need from life?!!!
Just asking God to answer all peoples rational demands and to give all my friends and family a year full of health and improvements beside their darlings.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

بيا فرياد بزنيم بهار سرسبز اومده
دل به دريا بزنيم دوره غم سر اومده ...

به راستي كه برخي از جملات و نوشته ها و شعرهاي قشنگ گه به فارسي باشه ، شيرين تر و شيواتر هست !!!

پس به زبان شيرين مادري ميگم :
ساقيا آمدن عيد مبارك بادت
آن مواعيد كه دادي نرود از يادت

دوست خوبم آغاز دوباره هستي و سبز شدنها مباركت باد و اميدوارم سبز باشي و بهاري در كنار عزيزانت و به خصوص مهردادخان و روزاناي عزيز ... از طرف عمو امير و خاله غزاله

بوسسسسسسسسسسسسسسسسس و باي

Anonymous said...

تا یادم نرفته بگم یکی از عکساتو کش رفتم !!!!!!!!!!! راضی باش خانومی