Saturday, December 20, 2008

Chelleh

Tonight is called Chelleh in Iranians calendar, a night for being with our parents in the longest night of the year and enjoying the feeling of having someone beside.
.
We are going to my parents home, we are going to have happy moments...
.
Last night Mehrdad and I had argument at about 2AM !!! It was about way of making Rozana asleep. She sleeps ONLY in her father's arms!!!!!!!! Maybe it's out of my recklessness or my carelessness or my cruelness but whatever the reason is, the important part is the result. Now we have a boiled daughter who will be sick if doesn't see his father a night and when they are with each other , she asks with her screams for his hug. It results to his tiredness in nights, my calm sleeping and a procedure which I know is wrong.
It's Mehrdad's kindness taking care of her during nights but we should change as soon as possible for preventing more problems, what do you think?

No comments: