Wednesday, December 24, 2008

No Trust

These days my mind is so busy on a matter of cheap people who are not reliable and not worth to be kind to them. I did something for some one with the aim of helping and now she is using it against me for the sake of her own benefit.
It's not the important part of the story because I won't be disturbed at the end , but the important part is my relying to the people who is faded now.
I think I can't rely anyone any more( except a very close range of people), any how all these reasons caused me not giving even a look to the people who were waiting for taxi in yesterday rainy day( I used to fetch women who were in rainy weather waiting for car for no money) , It caused me trying to be a worse person.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well,knowing who your friends are is the biggest lesson one learns in life.There are friends and there are friendly people.

"A friend in need is a friend indeed" they say.I disagree. A friend is a person for whom YOU are willing to be there even if they causes you pain.Whose happiness makes you happy even though you yourself are feeling miserable.A friend is one whose words have positive effect on you.Like if they give encouragement during tough times it actually fills you with courage.

On the other hand friendly people may also say encouragement,but it has no effect on you.Its just fulfilling their formalities of being "friend"

So as for the No Trust thing.Its only a harsh reality. Nothing new.So here is the conclusion.There are 2 types of people -

1} People whom you can still love and tolerate even after they betrayed ur trust -- friends

2} People you cant tolerate when they betray -- Friendly people. Or even worse Enemies..

Know who ur friends are and stop worrying about becoming a lesser person

Anonymous said...

Sorry for soundinhg Like a Lecturer.. just trying make an observation thats all..