Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Censored

It's a gain a long time I haven't been here. Believe me we are suffering from filtering in these damn censored countries. I was using some software which is disabled from the start of New Year. Now I should ask Mehrdad for publishing my posts till finding software (new recommends are greatly accepted).
I've missed my little princess here, she has lots of changes.
First of all, she was used to sleep only in her father's arms. It's about 2 days that Mehrdad and I are trying to stop this habit. At first night she cried a lot but last night she slept like the angel we know in last 17 months.
Now I feel day by day when Rozana grows, our attention for training her should be more otherwise we are spoiling this innocent toddlers by the mistakes.
Yaser is here in Iran again. We are enjoying his appearance and paining Atti joon's absence. Rozana's first glance to him was interesting. I felt she's known him out of photos and at that time was amused that how that photo become alive. Then after some moments she was running and laughing and playing with him for hours. We all were surprised how much she loves his uncle.

1 comment:

La Néant 虛無 said...

Once again I will not be going to Iran. :((( I am so mad.