Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Kopol


These days are passing very fast, does it mean I'm loosing my precious time without enjoying it? !!!
Rozana is changing day by day. Yesterday I found how tall she became in past month. Most of her trousers don't suit any more. She loves being with other children or playing in playgrounds , hopefully weather is getting warmer and I can think about some fun times in the afternoons.

Here is our kitchen in a Friday morning before common cleanings. We decided to go out and have fun instead of staying home and just cleaning. You know what was the result? When we came back, Mehrdad's brother called. They were in our street!!!!!!! So they came and I started cleaning in front of them :D The scenery was so amazing!!!!!!!

2 comments:

sanaz said...

i said that she is my child in eating growing and anythiing

Anonymous said...

Dorood o Sepas

ma naboodim " Rozana " ajab khanoomi shode . khoda barat negahesh dare . va to va babash ro ham bara " Rozana " negah dare . ghablana lotfe bishtari dashti . be har hal man hanooz zendeam .

Pirooz Bashi va Sabz