Monday, May 25, 2009

Rozana

I've stopped breast-feeding of Rozana for 3 days. She is 21 months old and can afford with pasteurized milk. It wasn't very hard at all. We told her it's AAHHHHHHHHH ( Not eatable) and she accepted and believed !
Now I've passed this phase of her life and think I've become far from her. From the start of my pregnancy when she was inside me up to 3 days ago she was totally depended on me, she was inside me and then feeding by me. During those precious moments ,while she was eating and also gazing at my eyes with those lovely black eyes I thought I'm very fortunate for having such a nice experience.
Now she is grown and stepping from an infant to toddler.
Congratulations my little princess and kissssssssssssss you.

P.S. This is Rozana with sweet Bahareh at her 27 day of her life.

No comments: