Monday, May 11, 2009

Kittens

We have two different buildings in our company which some conferences are being held in that one which I'm not working in, so everyday there is a conference I should walk there about 10 minutes. Always this way was so crowded in my looking, full of car noises and dirtiness.
But today I enjoyed my way back. I saw a cat with her four kittens hiding behind a car at a corner of the pedestrian way. They were veryyyyyyyyy nice and googooli( This is Attijoon phrase for everything which is cool and sweet). I waited about 10 minutes watching them ( Thanks God none of my colleagues found me there :D ), and was thinking that WE are the ones who makes troubles out of everything otherwise life is going on in it's absolute way.
Sometimes I should stop between these runnings and just relax for a second to feel the precious value of passed seconds ;)

2 comments:

Sapinud said...

Nice post, I can feel the experience, kittens are always great to watch :) mer30 ke manam tush boodam somi jun >:D< Happy mothers' day! :*

هاله مامان ارشیا said...

راست میگی واقعا دیدن داره ولی من چون میونه خوبی با حیوونا ندارم و میترسم نمی ایستم نگاه کنم
:D