Sunday, May 23, 2010

Childhood

Every reaction of human beings has great footprints in people's childhood.
I think we've heard this sentence at least more than once. Today I was talking with a friend, our conversation was about ways of training our children as future members of this society and concluded the above sentence again.
If you're living in Iran and are same age as me (25 ~ 35) then certainly you remember the only children program which was broad casted in channel 1 at 5pm and lasts only one hour. I remember it was the most precious time of my day, sitting and watching Pesare Shoja, Banel, Dr. Ernest's Family ... during this one hour of our happiness we had 15 minutes for saying Aazan and prayers which causes our program be cut. Even now I can feel that hateress I had to Aazan. Now it's not weired if you don't find anyone who still says his prayers. We are the generation who was tortured by Islamic tools.
Is Rozana going to the same way here in this country?!

No comments: