Thursday, May 06, 2010

Lady


Last night we were invited to the birthday party of a woman who is very precious for us. She is 47, wife of one a the last election protesters, wife of a prisoner, wife of a sick man , mother of two daughters, a woman with PHD in history studies, a GREEN woman, ...
Like most of the times words are unable to express all my feelings for her.
We were all there to show our unity, even if some unwise people try to suffer them or make obstacles. Even if she asks God times and again for having another chance of visiting her family, even if ...

When I compare her with some other people around I regret. She announces her idea with a loud voice and accepts all results, but some people hides behind their real faces and never ever accepts to apologise.

P.S. I said before only comments with real name of the author will be published. Please try to learn not writing with the name of others. It's a psychological problem which should be cured otherwise would cause into not amendable behaviour disorders. I'm sorry for you my Different Reader :)

1 comment:

khalesanaz said...

i am sure that God will help us