Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Busy Days

It's a long time since my last posts here. Maybe it's be cause of my blog filtration or my busy days of last days of the year or ...
Whatever it is , obviously I'm losing lots of my daily visitors and think it's not polite if not apologizing those who come here daily and see no new post.

Rozana is perfect, she sings and dances, she talks and talks, she orders carrots for feeding rabbits in the way back home from kindergarten, she was angry of our new TV, she is always asking her uncle for going to north of Iran with Mohammadreza, she gave her moneys to my mom for buying suveniours from Mashad (!!!), She is GROWING.

... and I'm confused with doing my best at work, in home, with Rozana and with university courses.
Thanks God that life is going on.

3 comments:

هاله مامان ارشیا said...

قربون این فسقلی که حسابی خانم شده
ببوسش

مامان دیبا و پرند said...

سلام دوستم
یه مدت که بگذره روی روال می افتی و میتونی تمام مسئولیتهات رو به خوبی انجام بدی.
در مورد روزانا جون فقط میتونم بگم هروز بهتر از دیروز

Unknown said...

movaffagh bashid

www.gahvaretagoor.blogfa.com