Thursday, March 03, 2011

Ceremony

Tomorrow ,a ceremony for coming of New Year will be held in Rozana's kindergarten. Up to last night we tought she is supposed to play role of Zanjir (chain) but we found she is going to play Anjir(fig) !!! I'll put some photos on Saturday.

Today morning my sister-in-law (Hamideh) called me and ased if I need someone fortaking care of Rozana during my presence at work. Her call in that early morning gave me a big bunch of positive energy. I felt there is someone who is thinking about me (althought she is always there beside lots of other friends) but her kind voice and nice caring was so preciouse. Thank You.

...and Spring is coming, it's still snowy here and everyone are running for their rutin tasks but I can smell it clearly, clean and nice, just behind the door, we should only welcome.

No comments: