Thursday, March 31, 2011

Rozana and End of Holidays

Right now I'm at work and searching for some articles about "forum user classification" and Rozana and Mehrdad are playing at Mellat park !!! Maybe you think I'm mad that don't leave my workplace even during this new year holidays but I'm really worried about my university lessons and now think I've chosen a somehow not bare able task(studying) this time.
In last days we have guests and were guests too, played with Rozana and meet and talked lots of relatives and friends who haven't heard from for a long time.
KhaleSanaz is between us but sad and missing her father all the times. When I look at her don't know what to say, in one hand I should say you must forget his pass away and try to find yourself but in the other hand ,when I wear her shoes I feel it's not tolerable. Anyhow, like always life is going on.

1 comment:

مامان دیبا و پرند said...

سلام دوستم
سال جدید رو با تلاش شروع کردی. امیدورم که موفقیت های مورد نظرت رو کسب کنی.ادامه بده و بدون که دعاهامون بدرقه راهت هست.
ساناز خانوم رو درک می کنم. فقط برایش دعا کن که خدا بهش صبر و تحمل کافی بده.