Sunday, July 31, 2011

Cyprus

I have planted some Coleus blumei (حسن يوسف ) in my office room. Maybe you know this type, you should water it everyday and ofcourse needs lots of light and warm place. I f only one day you forget watering be sure that you will lose lots of nice leaves which took weeks to be grown, only one day and lots of lost !!!
Our behaviour is like that I think, maybe you work and try your best but should be careful, if doing only one mistake you will lose lots of good points and should wait for new leaves to grow.
 
I went to Cyprus last week with Mehrdad and Rozana. It was nice but very expensive and with my mobile phone off, I felt somehow relaxed and during my trip, my kind colegues took care of my small garden. Here are some of Rozana's pics.

5 comments:

mehrdad said...

hi
where is the "like" button?

Unknown said...

It's in facebook of course.

مامان دیبا و پرند said...

سلام دوستم
رسیدن به خیر. اگه به آدمها هم به اندازه گلها رسیدگی می کردیم خیلی وضع بهتر بود.امتحانات به خوبی پاس شد؟

carolynknz said...

Hi Somi,

Your daughter looks so cute in her sunglasses and blue sundress. It looks like you had a lovely holiday.

How are your studies going? Or are you on a break? Our university year starts in March. I'm now in the second semester of 2011. I'm studying management in information services, digital technologies for information professionals and research methods this semester.

We grow coleus in New Zealand but mostly as indoor plants. They are such pretty colours. It's too cold here for them to survive the winter outdoors. The daffodils in my garden are flowering and they remind me that spring will be coming soon.

Regards,
Carolyn

Anonymous said...

Very romantic image...