Saturday, July 02, 2011

Lost in Thoughts

Yes ,It's been along time since my last updates here. I don't know why but sometimes you don't like doing something, it happens for me a lot, although we are hungry and there is no food I don't like cooking, although everywhere is messy I don't like cleaning, although I've missed my friends and have free time I don't like calling them. I do notice to these moments and when these moments turn from seldom happenings to a usual daily rutin then I should be aware of something else, maybe signs of depression as KhaleSanaz alerts or ... Anyway, last month I was in this mood, I was sinking in exams and work, no serious attention to Rozana, or Mehrdad and of course the important one who is MYSELF. I was totally forgotten in my daily time.
Now, my mood is changed, I talk with Mehrdad more than before, give time for Rozana playing and invite guests and cook for them. I know I should cherish these infant of my soul otherwise she would be depressed.
We were supposed to go to Brazil last month but for some carelessness of the tour agency our transit visa wasn't prepared on time and we missed the flight. We went to north of Iran with Mehrdad's family and it was like cool water in hot nervous days. I know one day this trip will come true but when is the secret.
Beyond all these, I have a grandmother in Mashad, she is there and I've missed her. I'm looking for a time to visit her. I need her smell ...

8 comments:

Elena said...

oh, Somi!
your post hits the mark. i understand you indeed (home is in mess and have to be cleaned but i don't like doing it now... ha-ha). But i have a good habbit - reading your blog regularly! but the whole month i have been opening it in vain coz no new posts.
Don't worry about having missed the tour there: just Christ's statue, Sugar Loaf, ocean but from the other side are favellas and criminal situation, dangerous streets, bad food =)
Don't get lost

sahar said...

any way ur the best.love u

carolynknz said...

Hello Somi. I just came across your blog. It is hard to get motivated sometimes, I know. For me it's usually cooking as that is the last thing I feel like doing at the end of the day.
It sounds as though you are studying. I'm from New Zealand and I've been a teacher for 20 years.
This year I'm studying fulltime for a Masters in Information Studies and I'm enjoying the change and the challenge. I wonder what you are studying. Good luck with your studies.

مامان دیبا و پرند said...

سلام دوستم
شاید بشه گفت افسردگی آخر فصل یا فشار شدید کارها. به هرحال خوشحالم که هستی و می نویسی.

Hovakhshatreh ( Navaye Mehr ) said...

Doroodi be Zolalie Mehr

Khoobi ? Omidvaram ke akhare hafte beri Mashhad va baraye ma ham Doa koni va mohem tar az oon Rozanaye aziz ro bebari ab o havaii avaz kone . Haram rafti , Ferdowsi va Akhavan rafti , Shandiz rafti o 6lik khordi , Torghabe rafti , Nader rafti .... Be yade ma ham bash .

Pirooz basi va Sabz

Hovakhshatre ( Navaye Mehr ) said...

Doroodi be Zolalie Mehr

Khoobi ? Omidvaram ke akhare hafte beri Mashhad va baraye ma ham Doa koni va mohem tar az oon Rozanaye aziz ro bebari ab o havaii avaz kone . Haram rafti , Ferdowsi va Akhavan rafti , Shandiz rafti o 6lik khordi , Torghabe rafti , Nader rafti .... Be yade ma ham bash .

Pirooz basi va Sabz

SMM said...

Hi
its so great to see Iranians with perfect English
Break a leg

doonlood said...

خوشحالم که هستی و می نویسی