Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Week - 18

This is the last week in Ramadan :) and my little angel is still growing. I read an article about the size of him/ her and imagine how big he/she is, just as big as a mango !!! I have a live mango in my belly which is going to make a world of him/her. Really its a miracle. Rozana is acting very gently, taking care of me and listening to my tommy noises times and again and is changing her sleeping attitude, She comes with me to bed, hugs me and talks for a while . Then puts her little nose beside mine and keeps me tight, then I go to sleep and Mehrdad calls her for going to her bed. You see, she is making me asleep not me !!! Really she is clever. This time of motherness is very sweet, I have an angel in myself and another one who is caring and kind.
My little angel is making sking these days and I don't know which vitamins are urgent to be provided, so I keep on eating nuts and fish and milk and protein as before. I should lessen my daily tasks and wait for the time of hugging my children together.
Thanks God and hope everything goes as perfect as before.

No comments: