Sunday, August 02, 2015

Week - 21

I am getting heavier than before and it means my little prince is getting bigger. We are discussing about a suitable name for him. One of my friends who is a kid's English teacher says a research have been done about the effection of the names on the children improvement. The result was amazing, those whose names are special and haven't been heard a lot are attracting their teachers more than ordinary names. Teachers, unintentionally, pay more attention to them so it results in better education !!!
I should confess that the names which are suggested by Rozana is better than Mehrdad's and mine :D
I become tired when I go to work and I am busy about buying a new bedroom set for Rozana and giving hers to my son. KhalehSanaz is waiting to hug her little princess in a month and I wish I was by her at that moment. It's funny, we were together during last 21 years and now I can't be with her. It happened during Yashar's birthday too. I wish I was there but I couldn't. Actually I missed that wonderful experience ...
Anyhow, everything is OK generally and thanks God.

No comments: