Saturday, September 23, 2006

1st Of Mehr

Today is the 1st of Mehr in Iran, you know what I want to say, yes it’s the 1st day of educational year here.
In the morning everywhere I was feeling this environment. Fortunately the traffic jam wasn't very heavy but the new uniforms of the children and crowded doors of the schools were just reminding that today is the 1st of Mehr.
I don't have good memories of my university era but my schools especially primary school is something else.
At that time we were living in Mashhad, and every morning Yaser and I and some times some of the cousins walk to school with each other. Believe me one of the best memories of education is your funny memories in the way:
…My mother had bought a new pair of red soft shoes for Yaser and he really loves them. Always in the house he wears them, and on the 1st of Mehr he went to school by them :D Imagin wearing soft red shoes in the school!!! I'm sure he still remembers it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes...you are right.I think the onset of educational year for lots of us has been full of good memories but I dont know why after termination of summer holidays I was sad .... it's interesting that for all of my educational era this feeling has been with me:D