Sunday, November 19, 2006

New Bloggers

There are lots of my friends who started blogging after seeing the other blogs. At first days or months they continue very energically and ask others to comment their writings, but gradually when the number of visitors reduces or when there is not any new subject for writing they start forgetting about their blogs. It's happening a lot. Even for myself its true lots of times.
The thing which pushes me to write again after some days is the type of my blog. It's not a news agency or even a literature reference; it's just my diary and a reminder for future to show how I think before. So it lets me to write anything I want without thinking of not making the shape different.
You new bloggers, welcome to the nice world of bloggings!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, that is a very healthy attitude about blogging. I couldn't agree more!