Sunday, November 26, 2006

So Sad

Sometimes something so ordinary could have a certain role in your life. it's a fact that we never thank God for the things we have , we only comment him for the things we don't have but when we lose those ordinary things then its value becomes noticeable.
For 3 years I was working with a man who is not only my colleague but some how my best friend. All these days our tables were beside each other, everyday 8 hours at least. I'm sure only if you have this experience then you will find what I say. From the first morning by the way of his saying hello, I was able to recognize his mood and trying to make his thought better. The reverse was true also. Lots of days when I was angry from something else and maybe don't talk him politely; he understood me and never complaint.
Now for some official changes our rooms are separated. It's not the first time. Last year when he went to Australia I had same feeling but he came back and again the sweet environment of working started. But this time is different. Now I should get used to the new situation, maybe it's his right to not see my face everyday and I shouldn't emphasize any more. Maybe … whatever the problem is , I can never forget my friend, I will stay as long as he needs but I will start that friendship again. I swear to do so.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dear somi
I can percept your feeling about your close friend but you must give him more time to adapt himself with new official condition.surely he never forget his friends who have worked beside him for many years.because every thing could ruin one day but a deep friendship will remain for ever:D

Anonymous said...

HI Dear somi
Im agree with MR Arya Idea ,
the TIME can Improve this condition .
Its Better than before .
Dont Worry :D