Thursday, February 12, 2009

Busy


Last night we were so busy ..........
Mehrdad came home earlier than most of the nights. Rozana and I were happy of course. I took her to the bathroom and after an hour of playings came back, clean and ready for being with him. Rozana was demanding for being hugged, Mehrdad accepted his requests at first moments but after some time he became tired( like most of the times) and rejected her........
She was never waiting for such reaction from him, so started crying and crying... I thought she will become tired and stop it in a short time but this action was due for about 20 minutes. I was making salad for dinner, she was crying and Mehrdad was angry. The plane was so sharp and new..... I cut my finger very badly ....... blood was coming, she was crying and Mehrdad didn't hear my screamings.... just imagine the look, I think it was as busy as I wrote here.
At last, she was calm and laughing, I put some bandage on my finger andMehradd cooked dinner (Kotlet)  for the first time in our common life. Rozana's laughing after making those behaviours was really funny and I think the experince of eating Mehrdad's dish costs this much problems.

No comments: