Saturday, February 21, 2009

Friday



Look at this picture of her. Tomorrow I'll put her new pic without this nice wavy hair!!!!!!! At first glance when I looked, I was shocked but now after lots of praises by family and friends I feel better.
Generally I love Rozana with wavy hair


Yesterday we were with Farbod and his parents all the time. The one who enjoyed a lot of course was Rozana. She played and played and played from 12 till 7PM and then we sat in the car turning back home, she slept till today morning!!!!!!!!! (Those ones who have kids understand how rare this incident is)
I'll put those pictures tomorrow too.
Good Luck.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi. She looks so lovely with this wavy hair. kiss her. :) :X

Ahmad said...

Hi Somi
she is so cute and beautiful, God bless her.

Take Care