Sunday, February 15, 2009

Mirror


 We all are used to see one picture at the entrance of elevators and it's nothing except our own face. When I see an elevator without any Mirror I think it's not working properly and am counting seconds for reaching my desired floor ASAP.  It's amazing that the meaning of elevator is same as looking into a mirror and check our lookings.
 
Yesterday I didn't recognize the face in front of me gazing from the mirror. Really I didn't recognize it. I was tired after discussing with some teenagers after the unimportant car accident I had and also was thinking to Rozana and lots of house works , work exams and .... My face was with make-up as usual but I didn't know it.
 
Today I'm at work, fresh and with no make-ups. this way is better of course. I like this Somi and also elevators WITH mirrors too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ممنونم برای تبریک تولد . خوشحالم کردین