Saturday, October 24, 2009

...

It's the third time in last week that I've opened page of updating my blog but exactly after opening the page didn't find anything to write, I mean there were lots of subjects for writing and I can't select one of them.
My mother went to Mashad and I'm very alone, in taking care of Rozana and talking with a friend. I'm just running and asking myself to be more potential of doing new tasks. Actually I'm successful in this case but the price is important too.
I'm responsible for house jobs, Rozana trainings, office work ... and now thinking that I'm handling all of them but not with a perfect quality.
From Wednesday a worker will come regularly to solve my problem in house jobs but what about Rozana and what about my own spirite which is dying to be cherished even by going to swimming pool or a gym club?!!!

3 comments:

زمانه مامان پرهام said...

سلام خانمی! همه ما گاهی با وجود داشتن مطالب بیشمار باز هم موضوعی را پیدا نمی کنیم
زیارت مامانتون قبول
رزانا را ببوس عزیزم

مامان ديبا و پرند said...

سلام دوستم
حضور يك نفر كه كارهاي خونه رو انجام بده كلي استرست رو كمتر مي كنه و مي توني به كارهاي ديگه برسي.

sanaz said...

i really hope this action causes reduction in our naggings!