Sunday, October 11, 2009

Life is Life

I was absent for lots of reasons, being so busy at work, catching cold, disconnection of Internet for a day, ...
Now I feel how I've missed this page of HTML codes.
I had a very busy and of course happy weekend. On Thursday my best friend and her husband with were us and on Friday we went to Mehrad's sister and Rozana played and screamed and laughed and ... Now I've learnt to enjoy the most from my opportunities so tried to manage my feelings in the way I want and surprisingly I was successful. It means lots of disturbing ideas didn't bother me any more.
Mehrdad caught cold badly and had a sever flue, even the doctor was shocked of his temperature ,he is better today.


I've missed my brothers and Attiejoon a lot. How bad it's that you can't meet your beloved ones whenever you want but someones who are not important run into your mind everyday.

Thanks God everything is going well.
I'll put new pictures of my little princess at next post.
bye for now.

3 comments:

Deep Blue Sea said...

"How bad it's that you can't meet your beloved ones whenever you want but someones who are not important run into your mind everyday."

So true ...

Haleh & Arshia said...

hamishe be mehmoni va khoshi azizam:) rozana goli khobe?enshala hale shosho zod zod behtar beshe..

مامان ديبا و پرند said...

سلام دوستم
ظاهرا رسم زمونه همينه كه بايد از عزيزانمون دور باشيم تا وقتي مي بينيمشون حسابي قدر لحظات رو بدونيم.