Tuesday, September 29, 2009

My Friend Departure

Visiting my friend proved again that energy never expires . If you are ending any friendship you have something else to notice as a great experience.
I met my friend after 2 years but it's not just a simple 2 . For us who were used to visit each other everyday, seat behind high school and university chairs from 7 to 18, study all lessons with each other at exam night, sharing the secrets of becoming in love , remembering our birthdays even if being so far, ...
sometimes words are not potential to express feelings. I can't say anything more just being happy for meeting my soul mate.

My dearest ...
I want to say again and again how much happy I am of having you in a place of this nice world ,and how much I've missed you in these 2 days of your back to your country.
Take very very good care of yourself, your kind husband and all my wonderful memories. Wish to see you again in near future. Kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissssssss but never say good bye. I prefer saying Allah Hafiz which means God being the supporter of good memories we had. Allah Hafiz.

3 comments:

مامان ديبا و پرند said...

سلام دوستم
جاي دوست نازنينت خالي نباشه. اميدوارم همونطوركه خودت مي خواهي هر چه زودتر فاصله ها برداشته بشه و دوباره در كنار هم باشين.

زمانه مامان پرهام said...

سلام دوست من
امیدوارم مثل قبل دوست عزیزت را هر روز ببینی
ببوس رزانای مموش را

مامان ديبا و پرند said...

سلام دوستم
كم پيدايي. خوب هستين؟؟