Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Fetr Mobarak

I'm eating breakfast behind my computer and typing in my blog at work. I wasn't late after almost a month (!!!) and full of energy. My PC had some problems and I changed it three times to get something which is able for installing my anti filter software (:D) so I wasn't online for congratulating Fetr and Attie joon's birthday.

Happy birthday my dear honey. We were all thinking about you but connecting by phone was impossible and ....

This year Fetr was different than previous ones. Some Ayatollahs announced it different than official day. It means some of us get fast at the day which was Eid for others. On Sunday morning I checked one of those Ayattollah who I believe in his opinion and saw he said you should fast today so I told others and didn't ate anything. We were invited somewhere outside of Tehran for lunch so we went and by default broke our fast out of Islamic rules but for those who didn't have ant information it became to something confusing ,and I regret for our kind people who are players in these Ayatollahs games.

1 comment:

Sapinud said...

:*:*:*:* Mer30 Somi junam >:D<>:D<