Sunday, September 06, 2009

Ramadan

I'm enjoying moments of Ramadan beside Mehrdad and my little princess. We all eat Eftar and dinner together. It's first year which Mehrdad is at home for Eftar and I like it beside hard moments of fasting.
Rozana's improvements in talking is incredible. Each day there are some new word and from yesterday she called Mehrdad and us and also my parents " Mamanjoon ,Babajoon". I'm getting all the world when she called me Mamanjoon. But she is also cute in saying them, yesterday she was using these magic words for getting potato chips
Her new words: "Tebeli"= Talebi(Ribbed-Melon), "Balagh"=Baghal(Hug), "Kuluchu"=Kuchulu (small, tiny), "Belim"=Berim(Lets go),......
When she is talking like this I just die for giving her 10000000 kisses.
Anyway, thanks God that life is going on.

3 comments:

مامان ديبا و پرند said...

سلام دوستم
براي ما هم دعا كنيد. و اين دخمل خانم رو از جانب ما حسابي ببوسيد.

هاله مامان ارشیا said...

جیگر عکسای این فسقلی بشم من
حسابی از طرف من ببوسش

راستی مگه تو هم شهریوری هستی که اینهمه از متولدین شهریور خوشت میاد ؟

:D

Noonoosh said...

hi there,

happy 2nd birthday to your little princess,

I often drop by here and watch here cute photos, I'am also getting prepared for my daughter's 2nd birthday in less than a month

take care / cheer up and remember not to bother yourself by other's nonsense