Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Birth Signs

What's your sign? Do you believe in horoscope predictions?
I've born in Pisces and have married to a Taurus, we are loving each other but the fact is my best friends are those who are Virgo.
I examined this conclusion times and again. There are lots of good friends around who are not Virgo of course, but Virgo's are totally different. They are trustful, loveable, honorable, kind,...
My little princess is a Virgo too.

and the bad part, I think those who are Scorpio are not tolerable.

Anyhow, these are only Zodiac and we are fortunate for having the ability of changing around and there are always exceptions.


2 comments:

Deep Blue Sea said...

Hey I am a virgo too .. Hey are u serious about wat u said ?

Unknown said...

I'm definitely serious dear Deep Blue Sea. ...and it's nice hearing about your birthday. Congratulations.