Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Mehr

Tomorrow is the start of new educational year in Iran and I've missed the feeling of those days when Yaser and I take each other hands and go to our school which were besides each other. I have lots of memories .... Once Yaser forgot to wear shoes and came with slippers...... good old days.
Yesterday when I went after Rozana in her kindergarten and saw everybody are preparing for 1st of Mehr I was proud that I can see this enthusiasm in Rozana's future.
Happy 1st of Mehr.

3 comments:

مامان ديبا و پرند said...

سلام دوستم
يادش به خير بچگيهامون ولي چه خوبه كه به زودي از اول تجربه مي كنيم. شايد حتي با استرس بيشتر و نگرانتر از زمان خودمون.

khalesanaz said...

but that days we were nagging about school and really waiting for holidays and summer but we didn't know that they were our bests in life

هاله مامان ارشیا said...

یادش بخیر چقدر خوب بود
من که همینطور منتظرم تا ارشیا رو زودی ببرم مدرسه
;)
روزانا رو ببوس