Thursday, September 24, 2009

Time Takings

When you are pregnant you've started gaining weight. this procedure doesn't have permanent speed but it is with you all those 9 months of carrying your baby. Then when your beloved one is born, you start loosing those extra weight. It's interesting that if you lose it naturally it needs at least 9 months( same as your pregnancy period) for reaching your natural size.
It reminds me the 1st rule of thermodynamic which says energy is conserved in any process involving a thermodynamic system and its surroundings. We studied types of energies improving these rules for physic sciences at high school and university and I believe they are current in all aspects of my life.
Making friendship is one of those energies. If you've paid some energy and time in finding a good friend then you should gain them back for losing that person and I think I'm in that phase of a relationship.

Anyhow, all the moments I regret of fading this friendship thinking of Rozana and her source of energy makes me feel better.


Life is going on with all it's difficulties, thanks God.


P.S. Tomorrow night I have a special guest who is the remembrance of lots of memories. Even now when I think about those 15 years of knowing each other I get surprised that how many incidents we passed for meeting each other again. Tomorrow night I have a special guest.

2 comments:

مامان ديبا و پرند said...

سلام دوستم
اوقات خوبي رو در كنار دوستتون سپري كنيد.

Anonymous said...

My Dearest Friend Somi,

I can't express my feelings, having seen you after 2 years.

It seemed to me that it's passed in a blink of an eye but when I saw Rozana, I found out that it has not. We are the ones who make life pass so fast.
During these two years, she has become such a lovely little lady, who has also become so intelligent and polite that you can't believe she is only 2!
She is really Somi's daughter

I had recently read a book called "Pilgrimage" by Paulo Coelho, in which a pilgrim learns some practices called "RAM exercises" which remind human being that life is really not so complicated and true knowledge is just right in front of you and very achievable if you want.
One of these exercises is called "Speed exercise" which teaches you how to look into everything around you from a much wider perspective with deeper insight and see the beauty which you skip when fall into life's never ending occupations.

Real friends are like pearls, you can find only very few through searching deeply in the ocean of life and I am happy that 15 years ago, I have found Somi who is one of them.