Saturday, December 05, 2009

In Holidays

Tonight I have about 23 guests and I'm writing in my weblog from my workplace!!!!! It's one of those cases which my mom always says I'm careless.
Rozana's talking is getting better and nicer and also funnier each day. Some nights ago when we were in a birthday party she was singing "Happy Birthday" song and also dancing all the time. Although it wasn't her birthday party but everyone confirmed that the one who most enjoyed it was Rozana. Her enthusiasm for starting to dance while hearing music in A Very Loud volume is amazing for me. She runs with her short height between those tall men and women who are dancing without any doubt maybe she shouldn't be there. I like this sense of living lively without borders she has. She does whatever thinks is correct, honestly and deeply by her soul. I like to be the same.
I'll try to put her new photos after holidays. Good Luck.

4 comments:

sanaz said...

when i read number 23 started to calculate who are these 23 people i think you calculate youeself, mehrdad and rozana too don't you?

sanaz said...

when i read number 23 started to calculate who are these 23 people i think you calculate youeself, mehrdad and rozana too don't you?

مامان ديبا و پرند said...

سلام دوستم
تعطيلات خوش بگذره و مهمونيت هم به خوبي برگزار خواهد شد. سعي كن حتما با توجه به استعداد دخملكت برنامه ناناي رو هم برقرار كني توي مهموني.

زمانه مامان پرهام said...

سلام خانمی! عید غدیر مبارک
ببوس این دخمل خوش ناز و ادا را
ایام خوبی داشته باشی