Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Sensorship

I can't write whatever I like here. Lots of subject are in my mind, from all over the world and especially from my beloved Iran but I can't write about them. If I wasn't known as Somisahara Assaran here then I'd write about Tehran campaigns against government ,my feelings after arguments with Mehrdad or friends,talking about forbidden matters and etc. For all these and some other reasons recently I'm trying to not write about anything in my mind.
Exactly for this reason I deleted my ideas about a comment for the last post twice. I wrote and deleted, again after some minutes wrote and deleted, at last I was sure that my frankness shouldn't hurt anyone who is important for me in a case which is not important in these days of Iran.
Now I haven't said my ideas for him but I'm happy that probably he isn't bothered.

2 comments:

مامان ديبا و پرند said...

سلام دوستم
پس اين خلوت تنهايي هم از بين رفت؟
راستي رسيدن به خير.

Georg said...

Hallo Somi,

Even here in a democratic country you can get hurt when you stick out your head too much or in case you touch a taboo subject.

Anyway, life means change no use to become a martyr by running faster than the others. All this reminds me the French Revolution in 1789 that did not bring happiness but Napoleon. Just sit back, care to your family and let the future unfold.

When the time is ripe change comes.

Georg