Monday, April 26, 2010

Blogspot Is Great


Hi to all my kind readers.
Unfortunately blogger.com is really filtered in Iran ISPs. You can read blogs but the owners can't publish anything on their pages. I'm wondering what had happened this time because although I can open lots of forbidden sites by proxies but still blogger is unavailable.
Anyhow, out of blogspot team wisdom I think there is another way of updating your blogs. It's the way that I'm exactly using at the moment. For more information you can check here : http://secondnatureyet.blogspot.com/2007/06/using-email-to-update-in-blogger.html
 
Ofcourse you should had done these settings before damn filtering or you can trust to a friend who is not living in Iran and ask him for doing these settings for you. Then you can update it from you yahoo or any other Email accounts.
If you have any problem just mail me.
 
I'm happy of making my weblog on blogspot, it's trustable. Other Iranian servers are controlled by ...
 

1 comment:

khalesanaz said...

hi,i think today is baba mehrdad's birthday if is correct congratulations