Monday, April 12, 2010

Judgement

We shouldn't judge instead of some one else.
In our everyday conversation lots of times we say or think "If I were in her shoes I'd done this or that ... ". I also am the same but I think it's not true.
We are not in her shoes so we don't know why she has decided to do it. Maybe if we have same information then we'd been same even if it wasn't right.
I'm trying not to judge instead of others, I should review it for not forgetting ...


During these moments of looking back to myself ,thinking about Rozana always keep me smiling, she is my life source, she is my "Gole Goldoon". Also during these moments, thinking about Mehrdad keep me laughing !!!!!!!!! I'm kidding :D Of course it's not describeable talking about my feelings for him ;)


P.S. Gole Goldoon is the name of one of Simin Ghanem's songs.

No comments: