Monday, April 05, 2010

Children's World

Some days before holidays Rozana came home and said her teacher had blamed her and bit her chicks !!!!!!!!!! We were really chocked because the kindergarten is one of the best of Tehran and it wasn't believable at all but from the other hand Rozana had never said any lie so as a conclusion she was telling the truth.
Anyhow, yesterday I went and talked with the teacher and said she is saying you've done it. Then again I asked Rozana what has happened. Again she said she had bit her chicks and accused her of not chewing her food. I asked what happened next and she said: " I chewed my food and she clapped and said hooray for me.
All this story means Rozana was making that poor teacher be fined because of not telling the whole story or in the other words not telling the truth although she didn't tell any lie.

It's happening lots of times. Most of us intentionally don't say the truth and think we are not lier. I think it's exactly a kind of lying.

Rozana is going to kindergarten with lots of joys and enthusiasms. I feel it while she says goodbye at door and run between children.
Children's world is amazing...

2 comments:

باباي آرمان said...

سلام دوست خوبم
سال نو مبارك
آرمان

مامان ديبا و پرند said...

سلام دوستم
احتمالا مهد كودك رزانا جونم طرف يوسف آباد نيست ؟ دنبال يه مهد ديگه مي گردم.