Saturday, September 04, 2010

Buying New Cloths

When we were children, one of our best moments of life was the time my parent buy new cloths for us. I can even now feel those moments, I was happy from deep of my heart and was counting minutes to wear those new cloths.
After growing up and especially after the time I had my own money and was able to buy whatever I wish, those pure feelings faded. Maybe it's the reason that I don't like buying cloths now and prefer to buy my needs from the first store, but after Rozana's birth everything changed.
Now I'm feeling exactly those times again by buying new cloths for Rozana !!! It's my joy of the life to go to shopping center and buy cloths for her. Even after buying them I'm again counting moments to wear those things on her and surprisingly I don't have this feeling for buying new toys !
Two days ago when we went and bought a pair of shoes for her ,I was dreaming of wearing it and the next day when she wore them in the park I was enjoying of all the steps. It's great I think.

1 comment:

ALI said...

ياد باد آن روزگاران ياد باد.ولي من الان با بچه ها هم براي خريد لذت نميبرم! حالا مرا چه شده؟