Sunday, September 12, 2010

Resoela

Fortunately Rozana's fever is decreased now and she is as good as before. When her doctor saw the result of her lab examinations she said it's a kind of children fever which is called Resoela and is common in under 3 year old children. Then have fever with no other sympthoms and after 3 days fever will disappear and some tiny red dots will apper on their skin especially their face. Rozana was the same and I should add she wasn't OK till those tiny dots went out.
Today morning I was searching internet for this disease but I didn't find anything more than some weblogs of those mama's who had same experience. Maybe I'm writing the name of it with wronge spell. Please help me if you know.

Thank you for all those friends who were woriied for her and asked about it. I'm happy of having you all beside. Thanks again.

5 comments:

A Little Princess's father said...

hi
read this article, specially the last paragraph which shortly describes the disease:
http://www.pezeshk.us/?p=13724

A Little Princess's father said...

hi again
and also read this:
http://kidshealth.org/parent/infections/skin/roseola.html
don't forget that the correct name of desease is ROSEOLA not resoela, pehrhaps it's the reason of your malfunctioned search

Deep Blue Sea said...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roseola

I think the above link will give the web page. The correct spelling is roseola .

Happy to hear she is recovered now..
keep well..

Ghazal said...

HI And Thanks God for Rozanas Health
Be Healthy always.

Unknown said...

Dear Somi,

Next time just give me a call and I will guide you on what is her illness.

Regards