Monday, December 27, 2010

Differences

Today morning when I was talking with my mom who is still in Malaysia I was thinking about difference of living in Iran in comparison with other countries. Malaysia is not a developed country and still has a long way for being counted so but still it's very developed comparing with Iran. At the moment they are breathing pure energy while we are looking for a bit( Being alive in this polluted weather of Tehran is a dream I think). They are enjoying moments of life by working 40 hours a week and resting for 2 days.(In Iran working hours are the same in written but in fact most of people are working 7 days a week for affording expensive prices). They are celebrating Jesus Birthday and also New Year Holidays while they are Muslim. ...
I'm really really worried for my country people, my town people and my family and friends who are living with me here...

5 comments:

khalesanaz said...

have ever heard anything about hell?please don't compare anywhere to Iran because here is hell and there is a big difference between hell ,earth , heaven and other planets.
there is some grammer points which it seems to be wrong,In comparison with (in compare to )

after and ommiting the same subject az privous sentence is not allowed there is in persian so,Malassia is .....and it is still.......

comparing to not with.

(is a dream i think ) it is better to say in my opinion it is a dream

to afford not for affording

i think worried about is correct not worried for

i should mention that i am sure for non of them !

Ghazal said...

HI dear Somi , how do you do ?

before anything thanks alot for your attentions and your kindly my friend .

maybe khalesanaz said correct and here is HELL ! sorry for all of our people. take care . kiss u and your honey .

Adele said...

what made a place hell or paradise was the people living there...

what make a place hell or paradise is the goovernments...


well about khale sanaz`es grammatical points:

It makes noo differnce where to use I think or in my opinion, except the formality or repetitioon side, that`s a matter of personal taste!

I am woorried about sth/s1

compare is paired with both prepositions of "with" and "to"


by the way, miss ur cute girlie 2ktar amu joon:))

Unknown said...

Dear Khale Sanaz:
You are always talking about the hell we are living in and I'm always trying to not care about seriously, but I know you are right like before. It's bitter but true, we are in hell right now...

Dear Ghazale: I hope to have opportunity of taking a healthy breath too. Is it a dream? By the way, We've missed you both ;)

Dear Azadeh: I've missed you all alottttttttt. believe me these days my mom is not with us I think about you precious family I have more than before. Sometimes when I'm living with my memories I think it could be a sympthom of homesickness and I try push these toughts away, but you are always there, very bright and clear, symbols of people who are kind not for any benefit but just out of their kindness. Say my best wishes to those who you know are my treasure in Mashad.

adele said...

by the way
whatever V get is a reflection of our own deads!
your pure goodness makes u see others in the same way:))
tnx honey
u r my preciouse sensible and caring 2xtar amuye aZz
bus u n miss u much:)