Thursday, December 30, 2010

Wise Children

Yesterday morning ,when Rozana and I were preparing to go to kindergarten she did whatever she could for not going there. She didn't like being away that day and the worse she started crying with a very loud voice !!! Everything was tolerable except this one. I became angry and said OK, we'll go to the kindergarten and in the afternoon I'll bring Tabasom( one of her classmates) instead of you because she doesn't cry at all. In a few seconds she changed her strategy and started talking against her !!!!!!!! She said Tabasom is very naughty, spoiled, cry most of the times and will ruin all the toys. Mehrdad and I were thinking weather we should laugh or cry because our daughter involuntarily is turning to someone who is able to gossip about others for her own benefits !!!!!!! Maybe I'm pessimistic but I think this is a bad fact.
My little princess, you will read these lines in future. Try to prove yourself always with your own abilities not by decreasing others potentials. If so you will be the loser, trust me.

3 comments:

Navaye Mehr ( Hovakhshatreh ) said...

Doroodi Be Zolalie Mehr

In prince koochoolooye ma ro aziat nakonin lotfan va inghad doostash ro be rokhesh nakeshin . mage gonahe oone ke be dalile karmand boodane ,mamani va babai bayad ejbaran bere mahd o az aghooshe garme khanevade door bashe . tooye in havaye aloode che az nazare maddi va che ma'navi kheili movazebe khodetoon basin .

pirooz bashi va sabz

Unknown said...

To: Hovakhshatreh
Yes, this is another fact that I'm working and Rozana must accept it. Maybe I talk about this subject in later posts.
anyhow, it can't be the reason of her behaviour ;) thank you.

adele said...

hey 2xtar amu junami
what a coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!exactly 2day afternoon, I was reading a scientifically prooved article on the same subject of yours. and it was highly emphesise for the parents not to be wooried about their children`s small lies or gossips.
these children will benifit a great deal brighter future in comprition with the honest ones!!!!
stuningly unbelivable?isn it?!
:))