Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Malaysia & Rozana

Yesterday ,while my mom was getting ready for going to Malaysia, Rozana kept on saying" Please bring me with yourself, please ,please". My mom was in rush and she didn't let her focus on packing all her needs. After some moments my mom answered her " OK, I'll bring you ti Malaysia if you wish but I have a habit, whenever I go there I leave my children and come back alone, so if you accept I'll go and leave you with your uncles and come back with no one." She thought for some seconds and answered: " No, I won't come. I'll come later with MamanSomi and BabaMehrdad!!!"
It was really amazing that only this sentence change all her mind. I was thinking how different are our generations, did my mom talk logically with me when I was a child ? Is it noble or not?

P.S. My mom is in the way to Malaysia and we all have missed her. Hope she enjoys all the moments of being with my brothers and Attiejoon.

3 comments:

mehrdad said...

سلام
جاش خالي نباشه به انگليسي چي ميشه؟

khlesanaz said...

hi to a woman who has master degree!

Anonymous said...

woOoOoOoOoOow congradulation to these well bringing up motherly methods
fag@ tayyeb xanum mitune haM4IN KARI BKONE:))