Sunday, February 12, 2012

Filtered

I'm writing in my blog from Iran, a country which needs permission even for breathing. Here you should suffer of doing even usual daily tasks. You should be grateful of gaving a clean weather to breath, a job for earning money, a home for living in .... and nowadays an internet connection to check your yahoo and gmail accounts!!!!! I don't know what to say.
Up to now,because my weblog was filtered, I was updating it via email. Today I don't have any access to it either.
They think it's possible to stop data current, and I don't know when they'd be grown.

1 comment:

carolynknz said...

It always saddens me to learn about governments which try to restrict information flowing too and from their citizens. I believe the world would be a better place if borders & communication channels were open and we could learn from each other and build a kinder world together.